Free Community Happenings
- Events without vendor that are totally free of charge and open to the community:
1-20 words, no charge for free listing as often as can until event date, longer event info. will be edited, all events MUST include complete mailing address of event location, specific event date and time. Phone number counts as one word, email address counts as 4 words. Deadline for these type ads is 12 noon on Tuesday for Friday
- You can submit these ads by mail using the ad blank from the paper or by printing the ad blank from our home page slide.
Paid Community Happenings
- All events requiring money: 1-25 words $6.00 per week, over 25 words is an additional 25¢ per word. This includes nonprofit/church fundraisers, dinners, craft fairs, etc. All events must include complete mailing address of the event location, specific event date and event time. Phone number counts as one word, email address and website address count as 4 words. Deadline is 5:00pm Tuesday for Friday
- Paid Community Happenings will be printed in their entirety for the amount of time prepaid
- Paid Community Happenings Submitted:
By mailing the ad with payment, Drop off ad and payment at the business office, Call business office: 724 654-5529 during regular business hours
- All ads taken over the phone must be prepaid using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- We do NOT take checks for under $10
- All ads must include the Name, Complete Address, and Phone Number of the person placing the ad
We do our best to supply you with a complete listing of possible ads. However, there are sure to be some situations/items/events that are not covered in this website. If in question, please call the business office at 724 654-5529. We’ll be happy to assist you.
The Weekly Bargain Bulletin, Inc. reserves the right to review all material submitted for publication, and to reject any material, in whole or part, which the Weekly Bargain Bulletin, Inc., in its sole opinion, deems inappropriate for publication.
We assume no financial responsibility for any typographical errors in any advertisement, but will reprint that portion of an ad in which an error occurs.